Hello friends, today I gonna tell you how to hide your coin master account and save your coins and spins from your enemies. You all know that when you play and your villages are build slowly and your spins are over then you had to left your village without completing levels then some people will destroy your villages by attacking. If you left coins in your coin master account your enemies/friends can steal your money.
I have a simple trick will help you in saving your money and villages from your enemies.
Profit and loss of hiding your coin master account
If you want to know the trick please read profit and loss segment because precautions are better than cure.
- No one can attack your villages (after 2 to 3hrs from hiding your account)
- No one can steal your money (after 2 to 3hrs from hiding your account)
- You can store lots of money through this trick
- No one can harm your account
- You can save your incomplete villages through this trick
- No one can send you daily spins and daily coins
- No one can send you cards
So that was some profit and loss for this trick but if use this trick for the right time you will get good benefit from this trick.
How to Hide your coin master account
Watch this video if you want to know how to hide your account or continue reading this post. How to block attack in coin master or How to block someone in coin maser.
- Open your Facebook account
- Go to settings in coin master
- Click on Apps and websites
- In Apps and website click on Logged in with Facebook
- Further, click on coin master and then click on remove
- Close your Facebook account
- Go to your phone’s setting
- Click on data
- Clear all the data of Coin master
- Now your account will be hidden for everyone
Pro tips for hiding your coin master account
- Just Hide your account when the useless event happen
- Open your account on best event running like Viking quest and set-master
- Build your villages when village master happen
- Complete your set when set master appear
That’s it from my side if you want to know more about coin master than subscribe to our newsletter or like our facebook page.